Thursday, July 29, 2010

My heart is broken....

I dropped the mini bottle of L De Lolita Lempicka on tiled bathroom floor, it shattered into pieces, so did my heart! I bought this perfume just because this particular perfume has the prettiest bottle of the Lolita Lempicka fragrances, greenish blue with golden filigree and an ℒ charm!  It looks all the more prettier in miniature form. Too bad I couldn't keep it because the juice inside is as charming as the bottle. It is a beautiful citrusy-gourmand fragrance. I can smell lemon with some bitter-sweet orange, sugary spicy vanilla. My whole bathroom smells like lemon pie! I am wearing a lot of the perfume today from whatever I could salvage of it. Usually I am overwhelmed by the smell of the broken perfume that I tend to get an aversion to it, like it happened to me with Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue. But with this one, I quite like it. Maybe it is a sign that need a bigger bottle.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I hate it when that happens. You're so right L de Lolita is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I cry when something like this happens! The bottle is absolutely adorable. I hope you replace it :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete