Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scent Of The Day: Badgley Mischka

I got Badgely Mischka, the original, in the mail yesterday as a swap from a wonderful person from Beauty Heaven. I am really lucky to get such a great perfume. I remember saying to myself "good" when I sniffed it a few months ago, this along with the Couture version of it. Badgley Mischka Couture is less fruity (with a distinct vetiver note to my nose) making it sexier compared to the Original which is classier. I am wearing the Badgley Mischka Original today and just love it!


Just like the bright golden fluid in the very elegant bottle, the perfume itself is bright, strong, intense and screams at you for attention,  in a very sophisticated and gracious way. Combination of golden fruits, luscious but not sweet with very rich florals is sharp at first and mellows down on my skin to a beautiful creamy musky, slightly fermented fruits. Everything is brought together and well rounded to make it a modern perfume that smells expensive. The staying power is great. I could smell fruits of some kind and wondered where it came from hours after just testing it on my wrist yesterday. No one can miss you when you wear it, I got asked twice today about my perfume and both were compliments.
This is the perfume that oozes sophistication, class in a bottle and I'll be wearing it whenever I want to feel like a "rich bitch"! One thing I love about fragrances by famous couture designers is that being a mortal, their perfumes are a piece of luxury that I can afford (or in this case, what a great swap!) if not their clothes and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment