Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vanilla Challenge Day 4: Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Tobacco Vanille is what I wore yesterday and still wearing today. It is so addictive that I can wear it everyday and never get bored. Vanilla in it is a dark, sultry, sexy kind that totally blows me away. I get a vanilla orgasm every time I smell it! 


A rich creamy, soft vanilla is blended with the most beautiful, dry, tobacco leaves and a hint of spices with just a teeny tiny bit of smoky sweetness, it can't get any perfect than this. Tobacco is not the kind that you smell in the smoke of cigarettes, it is dry, leafy kind that is exquisite and just beautiful. The spice in it is interesting and the coco adds a depth to the vanilla. Staying power is amazing too, silage is massive making it the perfect perfume to own.


One day I am going to own a full bottle, I just need to get a job or win Lotto! I think I could trade all my perfumes get a bottle of this!

9 comments:

  1. I've sprayed this in DJs a few times and I LOVE it. Do you know how much a full bottle is here? I've been too afraid to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee isn't it just perfect?! 50 ml costs $290 (AUD) sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD. Well, I won't be buying that unless I get lucky in the lottery some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee that is expensive; I've heard wonderful things about it - it sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day girls, one day, I will get it! eBay is worth watching out for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly Molly! I will have to check out the prices here in US, I think it isn't that expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, how lucky, I am really curious to know what it costs in US!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I just checked online and it is still $260 for a small and $465 for large, it is gold that is bottled, it has to be at that price, LOL. It sounds absolutely perfect Su, one can only dream :)

    ReplyDelete