Saturday, November 13, 2010

Storage Box

Look what I found at The Reject Shop! I was so thrilled when I saw it, it looked perfect to store all my perfume oils. The pale wood looks really good, it seems to be strong and sturdy. There are 12 compartments for storage. The transparent glass lid with the hinge is just perfect as I can see what I want to pick up. It cost me $12. There was also a smaller one which was $9, which had nine compartments. Though the lid is quite secure, I would have preferred a locking latch just so that it sits tight and it is easy to transport.

I need another one (maybe two) for my perfume miniatures. I'm slowly filling this baby up with perfume oils and there is another little stash to go in there, but I think I need to go shopping!



6 comments:

  1. This looks like a great idea, maybe I will see if I can pick one up too! I think you can buy little latches (like the kinds that go on jewellery boxes) from craft stores. Perhaps you could attach one? If I end up getting one I'll let you know how I go attaching a latch to it (or getting my dad to do it for me, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea LG :) I'll look out for a latch! Do let me know how you go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well a trip to The Reject Shop is in my future now I've seen this:) Love the colour of the wood as well as the functionality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea!! I need something to help me keep my samples organised :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh score!!! Might go have a lookie for one of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have look girls, I hope you find it useful :) I'm going to get another one soon!

    ReplyDelete