Thursday, December 30, 2010

Perfume Collection

With the impending move to Sydney, there is a lot of work being done at home. Getting rid of stuff, finding lost things, deciding whether to keep or throw stuff..... It is a great chance to organise my perfume stash. I am in the process of sorting stuff and threw away 2 empty bottles and a lot of finished samples. I finally got to see my collection at one place! Samples, decants, oils, miniatures and full bottles all arranged and packed up in boxes to go!

It turns out, my perfume collection is quite humble but I love everything!
Decants and Perfume oils: All over the place right now :(

Carded samples: please excuse the mess, they all go into makeup bags.
My miniatures: I don't see Balenciaga Talisman miniature, got to look for it!
The place where my full bottles live , or used to live! Yes, I keep them in the original box!
Full bottles: Missing in the picture, Lanvin Rumeur and Tom Ford bottle.
Now up close :D
Mont Blanc Presence Dune Femme, Viva La Juicy, CK Eternity Moment,
Chanel Nº5, Yardley Lace, Revlon Charlie Red, Bvlgari Omnia

Guerlain Shalimar, Yardley Honeysuckle, Tokyo Milk No 6 Dead Sexy
Aquolina Chocolovers, Badgely Mischka, Burberry Touch

La Prairie Life Threads Gold, Jessica Simpson Fancy,
Bond No 9 West Broadway
Body sprays in use:

I hope the move goes smoothly and my perfumes reach the destination in good condition. I am quite nervous about it.

9 comments:

  1. Haha, that's not a humble collection - it's huge!

    Thanks for posting, I love nosing around in people's stuff. :-D

    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dee for your wishes :)
    LOL now that I see them all together, yeah, it does look huge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crackers that is amazing, your bedroom must smell soooo good, hehe. I have not visited you here for ages so when I spotted the link I had to come over and catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD! What a great collection Su! Really impressive and it is massive!
    Good luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel, Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment :)

    Angie, thanks! I'm starting to feel a little guilty looking at my collection now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is quite the collection Su ;) Good luck with the move :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection, such an interesting mix!

    ReplyDelete