Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A quick update

Hello everyone!

Been so long or so it seems! For those wondering, I am very much alive and kicking! Settling down in a new apartment, in a new city with new climate. Downside, I have no proper access to Internet or television, not much entertainment. I am writing this post by using some kinda of thing called tethering (?!)from my iPhone. Our things are in transit and I am dreading the process of unpacking. Upside, I don't have to cook! Living on takeouts and dinner in the city. Really having fun exploring the Sydney, been to Darling Habour about 5 or 6 times in two weeks!

The most exciting thing is that I have been awarded the 'Beautiful Blogger' awards, two of them! Thanks Stef and Jade, I feel so validated! A post on it, coming soon!

Exploring so many perfumes, mostly summer scents. I have fallen in love with Pour Un Homme de Caron, very unexpectedly. I have been testing Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia, beautiful almond scent. I have been naughty and bought a bottle of L'Occitane's Labdanum de Seville, it is just awesome!

I'm so excited that Lupercalia (valentine's day) LEs are live at BPAL! I have been holding my breath for Womb Furie to come back and yes, it is out! Have to get a bottle of it along with some Snake Oil.

But I will have cut down my expenses to a great extent. I have not bought a price of makeup or skin care in at least two months. Can't really say that about perfumes. I have to be careful with my purchases. Here's to frugal days, cheers!

I have missed talking about perfumes, really really missed writing the blog. Hope to get a proper Internet connection soon and start writing again. Till then, Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the move went well, and I know what you mean about cutting down expenses, I need to do the same *eeep* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back Su - hope you are settling in well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I'm almost settled, still unpacking :D

    ReplyDelete