Saturday, March 19, 2011

D&G Rose The One inspired FOTD

This is more of a makeup post, but inspired by perfumes. Makeup and perfumes are the two great loves of my life and this is a great way to bring them together! I hope it doesn't deviate from the tone of my perfume blog but it is nice to do something different for a change.

I think Scarlett Johansson is the sexiest woman alive. I may not have her peaches and cream complexion or blue eyes and blonde hair, neither do I ooze sexiness like she does! But I think I can pull off pinks quite well, which is the theme of Rose The One ad campaign. Here is my take on Scar Jo's look.


Face: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer
Lakme Perfection foundation
Nude by Nature foundation powder in medium
MAC blush in Springsheen
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar

Eyes: Revlon Illuminance palette in Polished Platinums as base
Pure Luxe eyeshadow in Frou Frou
Grey eye shadow smudged from 88 Metallic Palette
Mirenesse Eye/lip duo for lower lash line
DB liquid liner for upper lids
Benefit BadGal Lash mascara

Lips: Bourjois Lip Stain in ?, a pink shade
Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Desert Rose

Hair: just washed, air dried

Perfume: Iso E Super. 
Unfortunately, I don't have Rose The One.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, don't you look pretty! Loving your hair. I wish mine was that beautiful!
    And I think you've tranlated that look so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you look gorgeous, so lovely to see your face Su <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie :) One of those 'great hair days' today =)

    Jade, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete