Monday, April 4, 2011

Random photos around Sydney

A bottle of Nina Ricci: L'air du Temps in the window of an antique jewellery shop.
Dupes: Spot the OK Free, SL Paris, quite deceptively written!
If you like this.... you'll love....
If you like this.... you'll love....

Archibald Fountain, Hyde Park, Sydney
with St. Mary's Cathedral in the background
Theseus Slaying Minotaur 
The Wild Boar: Il Porcellino
A wishing fountain, donation to cancer research
Outside Sydney Hopstital

Lunch at Lindt
ODed on Chocolate!


Matthew Mcconaughey
for D&G 

Iceberg, Bondi and the Tidal Pool

Charlize Theron for J'adore

6 comments:

  1. Haha Vintage, sure they do! Only they are not real, they are fakes/dupes of the originals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Su - are you registered to go to IMATS this year? It's a big blogger meet up!

    http://bbimats2011.freeforums.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how great Dee, I am there! I'll wait to buy the tickets though. Can't decide which day. I'll register there now and I guess I'll find out. Hope you are coming too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos Sue esp the one of Theseus Slaying Minotaur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my favourite too, Jac :) It is even more magnificent in real life!

    ReplyDelete