Monday, May 2, 2011

Perfume (+Makeup) Collection Update

I did huge perfume/makeup clean out recently. Just an update on how much my perfume collection has grown in a period of 4 months! 
You can see how my collection was in Dec 2010 here. I still have all those, these are some new additions. 

Full Bottles:
I feel like I have some explaining to do about my full bottles. I am not usually the kind who'll jump to buy a full bottle but here I am with 6 full bottles in 4 months, eeeek!

Avon/Christian Lacroix Absynthe was a swap from a good friend. 
Bond No 9 Fashion Avenue, well, I bought it because it is Bond No 9 and it was on sale. Not too happy with it. It is Ylang Ylang with hints of mimosa, I could use my EO instead!
Ame Toscane by Isabel Derroisne was a gift from another great friend. Notice the beautiful bottle shaped like a female body!
L'Occitane Labdanum de Seville: OMG, this is labdanum heaven! It is discontinued now in Australia and I bought it for half price just before it went off the shelves. That is something! No regrets, one of the best perfumes in my collection.
Don't Get Me Wong Baby: Etat Libre D'Orange was another one that is so-so but it was a half price bargain! 
Beyonce Heat is the bottle I won from FB. Not my thing, it will go to someone who would enjoy it. 

Samples and minis:
Tom Ford Private Blend: Amber Absolute
Tom Ford Private Blend: Oud Wood
Agent Provocateur: Maitresse
Khiel's Original Musk
Serendipity 3: Thanks to Dee
Ralph Lauren Samples: Thanks to Jac
Les Parfums de Rosine: Rose Praline
Lumiere Noire: Maison Francis Kurkdjian


Perfume Oil Full Bottles:
From my previous haul post

Finally, a sneak peek into my current Makeup Collection!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great collection! You have all these in addition to the ones in December?!

    Nice makeup collection too, that is a LOT of makeup! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Angie, It is an update! I have all those in the December pics plus these! Can you call it an obsession? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have loads of great makeup! I've recently done a makeup clean out too. :)

    May I ask, what is at the bottom of the photo? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Vintage! Funny, it my son's photo which is the desktop image. He has some chubby hands haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Su you have been busy I see.

    And so have I...I am determined to have my first blog sale by the end of July as I have so many unloved items needing a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac, I can't wait for your blog sale!

    ReplyDelete