Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Seven Days of Sandalwood-Versace Crystal Noir

Lots of interruptions to my Sandalwood week! At first, it was a glitch with Blogger, then totally me and my lack of time to sit down and sniff properly! Tonight, I have settled on the couch with my favourite purple socks and a drab but comfy sweater on, eating chocolate-laced oat porridge ready to sniff and review Versace Crystal Noir! Winter Bliss!

The Versace Website says:
Crystal Noir is a “magical” fragrance: ethereal yet carnal. Precious, delicate and persistent.
It has an ultra-feminine oriental/floral scent. Its olfactory pyramid is deliberately minimalist to enhance the intrinsic elegance of the ingredients.
Versace Crystal Noir is a Floral/Oriental, exotic and very sexy. Sandalwood is just beautiful in the dry down,  making it one of my favourite sandalwood fragrances. A slightly spicy opening is dominated by white flowers. The flowers have an angelic presence to make the perfume heavy and heady. The dry down is a beautiful creamy sandalwood with coconut and ambery/powdery undertones which makes it complex and very alluring.

Crystal Noir is something you wear to complement a sexy mood. It makes you feel immensely sexy yet comfortable in your own skin. It has a great sillage and stays and stays. This sensual fragrance is available everywhere and a bargain can easily be scored! StawberryNet sells it for just over $50, really a great bargain for a wonderful perfume!

10 comments:

  1. I adore the bottle! Glad your back posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something that would be too heavy for me but that I would love to smell on others.

    Yay for Snet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage, me too! The bottle is couture inspired :)

    Jac, yes, it is not light but not too heavy either, deep enough to be sexy and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a knack for describing scents! My nose wants to be acquainted with this scent after reading this! d:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, sniff it and let me now your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not tried it but familiar with Crystal Noir. It is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Su this sounds sexy/amazing, I must hunt it down for a whiff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wonderfully exotic scent is haunting. Just got a bottle for Christmas. I'm sitting here in my P.J.s, and I'm loving it!! I'll be smelling it while sleeping...Linda from Stoney Creek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, Thanks for the comment :) Crystal Noir is so beautiful, perfect scent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie, it is good that you can easily find it!
    Jade, I have a feeling you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete