Tuesday, June 28, 2011

JPG Le Male: Undress the sailor hunk with your eyes!

A fun little perfume sample card I found! It is a holographic/stereoscopic card that changes the image with the angle. You can literally undress this muscular sailor hunk with your eyes!

Sample towelette on the other side
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male: Le Male projects a macho image. Even the bottle, shaped like a decapitated, phocomelic torso is evidently "masculine"!

Fragrance itself is nice: bright, fresh, masculine. At first, artemesia strikes my nose, herbal and green, love it! Lavender also adds to the greenness. Then it spices up and smells like a citrusy, minty cologne with a creamy drydown. 

I rubbed the towelette all over my husband. He did not turn into the sailor hunk in the card. My man is much charming and attractive! He smelt good though. 

5 comments:

  1. He is yummy :) Le Male brings back a lot of memories! I hate the bottle though, it is too weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds really nice & you're hilarious! "I rubbed the towelette all over my husband. He did not turn into the sailor hunk in the card. My man is much charming and attractive! He smelt good though."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I think the bottle is weird too. Kind of disturbing!

    Vintage, LOL thanks :) Sometimes perfume ads promise the impossible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess I wont try and use that on T then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No use Jac. We should sue these companies for not giving us what they show! ;)

    ReplyDelete