Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Serendipity 3: Serendipitous

I am smelling YUMMM today! Thanks to dear Dee for sending me this lovely thing called Serendipitous! Also thanks for sending a pic to ingrain the image in my brain! It is inspired by Chocolate Ice Cream! Need I say more? 
Frrrozen Hot Chocolate
Image source 

Serendipity 3 is a New York restaurant that is famous for its trademark dessert  Frrrozen Hot Chocolate. The scent inspired by this is just heavenly! It is chocolatey, light and sweet, with hints of orange. Perfect for a cold day. I am sniffing myself like crazy! Downside, I want that sundae, NOW!

4 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!!!

    :) The scent sounds lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so delicious, Vintage! I want to lick myself when I wear it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I'm a complete sucker for a chocolately scent <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, LOVE chocolate perfumes!

    ReplyDelete