Sunday, July 3, 2011

Heartsy: If you ♥ Etsy!

I recently found Heartsy, thanks to Scentasion for introducing and tempting me into it!


Heartsy - Exclusive deals on fabulous handmade items at members-only prices.

Heartsy is a website that features exclusive deals to Etsy stores which includes bath and body, jewellery, clothes, art, etc. The deals are updated everyday, with at least 60% off the store prices. A free sign up gives an access to the deals. Once you buy the deal, it gives you store credit which you can use within a few months time. You can be a VIP by paying $7.99 US for a month, cancel anytime.

Personal experience: Good!
Initially, I signed up for free. I got a $5 voucher for being referred by a friend. Then, I came across a VIP offer for one of the perfume oil stores, Sweet Anthem. The deal was to get a $30 store credit for $12. I signed up to be VIP and got a $10 voucher.

All up, I got $30 store credit from Sweet Anthem for $7.99 (incl. VIP membership) and left with $3 in the account for future use with any store!

Now I have a bunch of samples from Sweet Anthem on my way. Can't wait! I will be checking out VIP offers for this month but not sure if I will continue with VIP membership, although it is very tempting to.

Heartsy is a great way to score a bargain on some pretty little things on Etsy. Only thing is that just one Etsy store in each category is featured at a time and it may not be your favourite store. You gotto keep an eye on the offers, spot the one you like and act fast. 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure :) A little warning is that it can be addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds interesting I will have to check this out, going back to your post regarding your own perfumes (sorry been on hols just catching up) I am still trying to figure out what I might be allergic to in perfumes, I think alcohol contents maybe a factor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sgarpuffish! Alcohol could be the reason for allergies. I don't use alcohol in my pefumes. They are perfume oils. I can use as much natural stuff as possible for you (sweet almond oil based) Just let me know which ones you want to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you gotta nice blog. Your new follower :) check out mine at www.beautydivaindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Su the last thing I need is another addiction lol

    ReplyDelete