Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tag: Outside My Window

I stole this tag from the lovely lady at Pandora's Box. The tag is about showing the world what's outside your window. 
I'd love to see what is outside your window too, fellow bloggers! If you like the tag, make sure you post the pics on your blog. Would be very interesting!

So, this is what I wake up to! A typical city apartment with buildings everywhere, just the way I love it!

If you look up, straining your neck a bit, squinting your eyes, seeing through the trees, there is the view of Sydney CBD right from my balcony, on the 2nd floor! Room with a view? I betcha! 

The skyscrapers light up at night! When there is a fireworks display in Darling Harbour, you can see it, almost! Well, only a part of the fireworks for which you may need a stool (or stilts) to stand up on! But you can most definitely hear it.
Central Park, a huge development is coming up which will be the hot spot in Sydney. It may take more than a year to be completed. We will have a full view of it! Hope to still live here by then.  Or who knows, we may be living in Central Park! Dreams...
I just love that we live so close to the city center, which is a 5 minute drive. I can walk to Pitt Street Mall in about 30 mins! I will be walking to IMATS this year :)

15 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous view hun~ I love terraces~

    I am a city gal too and I love it.

    Your going to Imats! How exciting! Is this your first time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PopBlush :) Me too, city gal through and through!

    My first time at IMATS. Have to decide which day to go. Haven't yet booked the tix. Are you going too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great view Su. And the skyscrapers look amazing at night. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this tag and love the pictures, a little slice of Sydney, very cool that you are so close to CBD. Many years ago I lived in Sydney for 5 months but I had an apartment in Bronte but I would commute into the city every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pandore, I love it too :)

    Sugarpuffish, Bronte is so close to the beach! You must have had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely jealous that you can walk to IMATS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Staci! I am pumped about IMATS, my first time :)
    Thanks for stopping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the view :) as much as I love scenic views, there isn't anywhere I'd rather be than a hustling, bustling city!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too Ki :) Let's save the scenic views for holidays :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Su this is cool, I might have to do something like this for my blog, although living in the sticks there is not much to look at, hehe. I might work on this one and post something later in the week. Awesome darl, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to your blog post, mel :) Well, you could take a picture of what's outside your window when you visit Sydney! That would be a view! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good thinking 99, definitely taking the camera to Sydney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the fab view, Mel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. and I can't wait to meet U too :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same here =) very excited!

    ReplyDelete