Monday, December 12, 2011

Haul: Soaps & Smellies!

This is what arrived in the post today. Happy!
 Villainess soaps order, huge thanks to Larie for making it happen for me! I ordered 
Soap sampler set (12 generous soap samples) 
Perfume oil in Jai Mahal, 
Smooch! (sugar body scrub) in Bourbon Vanilla
3 soaps samples were freebies

Just look at the way everything is presented. How lovely is that black ribbon bow! 
Soap Samples
Smooch! Sugar body scrub
 I just love the ampoule shaped bottle of the perfume oil. I have a very strong urge to snap its neck and stick a needle in it!
The Morbid The Merrier order also arrived today. I ordered 5 ml bottles of Horseman, Delina and got Lucy as freebie (Black Friday offer, buy 2 get 1 free) I was thrown in a 1 ml vial of Quentin as freebie.

The Swapalooza has completed one loop and has come back to me! Swapalooza is the brainchild of Ki, where we swap perfume oils based on our tastes so that we can find new favourites. Our swap panned over three continents involving Larie, Lizzy, Ki and myself. Thanks for a great Swapalooza, ladies!

I haven't sniffed them all, but I already love Flourish Woodsmoke Vanilla and Scent By The Sea Ganache.

13 comments:

  1. Ooh might have to order some of these soaps before my no spend in 2012 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Su, so much stuff! And mmm... Bourbon Vanilla. STOP TEMPTING ME!

    Woodsmoke Vanilla is one of my favourite perfumes (though more suited to a colder time of year, sadly). Flourish do awesome vanillas, I can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade, you should. With Villainess soaps the shipping to Australia is quite expensive. That's why I got them shipped to Larie in US who sent them to me :)

    Dee, Burbon Vanilla is yummmy. Very much your kind of vanilla. Just saying :D Woodsmoke Vanilla is soooo good! I really need it in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks like a very interesting haul, I look forward to learning some more about these purchases, I am assuming you intend to review them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay, I'm glad everything made it to you safely!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea on the swapping for all of you. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, yes there will be reviews. But I don't know where to start! :D

    Larie, so glad! Loving everything.

    Staci, swapping is a great way to try new things. Something that doesn't suit me might be someone's fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what great hauls!! Looking forward to your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. big hauling - nice Su :)
    even other's hauls make me feel more festive!

    i obviously dont know any of the brands or names here but I am sure they are all yummy. as mysterious as the names is the presentation for me (positive for me!) - and villainess! I'd buy it for the name :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bottle of the perfume oil! So cute haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle, you should try Villainess, you'll like the soaps :)

    Gaea, that is partly the reason why I bought Villainess myself, the name and the presentation! :)

    Vintage, it is so unique right?! I love the bottle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that's one huge haul! I love TMTM and Flourish. I've been playing with the Flourish deluxe sampler set mixing and matching scents. It's fun. They make great layering fumes. Woodsmoke and vanilla is amazing it layers well with almond milk. My other absolute fave is Pomegranate Rose and it does remind me of Comme des Garcons Red Rose.

    As for TMTM, my hands down fave is Little Drop of Poison.

    City by Sea, some of the scents are hit and miss but I absolutely love Egyptian Honey, Ninja, and Winter Beach. I must try Ganache

    Can't wait for your reviews on your hauls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Olfactoryobsessed, thanks for the comment :)
    I also like Flourish Almond Milk, it is gorgeous! I'm going through my second bottle. I have fallen in love with Woodsmoke Vanilla. Can't wait to see how they smell when I layer them, great suggestion!

    I haven't tried Little Drop Of Poison, I think I will. I also like Egyptian Honey, but faves of SbtS lot are Sandalwood Vanilla and Cinema Rouge :)

    ReplyDelete