Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year: New Beginnings

Happy 2012! 
I really don't know where I stand in the scheme of universal time (space and continuum) and 'new' year seems so arbitrary but I do like to think of the new year's day as an opportunity to be motivated and start fresh.

This year my only resolution (which is also arbitrary) is to stay focussed (to make up for the lack of it, to maintain and increase very little of it remaining in life) 

I'm thinking about a new series for the blog. Kitchen Smells, many smells in my kitchen which not only train my nose to smell better and relate more to perfumes but also you can have a sneak peek into what I cook and what I eat! I think it would be a nice way to personalise this perfume blog and make it less vague and boring. 

9 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. Would love to smell your cooking with you. Have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your blog is boring at all, but the Kitchen Smells series sounds awesome! I would love it :D Happy new year, Su!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I am useless at describing smells and figuring out what they are, so I would really enjoy reading that. Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, not that I think your blog is boring. I enjoy all of your posts, as enabling as many of them are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is neither vague nor boring, but I do like the sound of Kitchen Smells. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Happy New Year to you all :)
    I'm getting excited about Kitchen Smells myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new Year! The idea of Kitchen smells sounds pretty good......looking fwd to see your first post in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Harshleen, Happy New Year to you too :)
    Just writing up a post on Kitchen Smells!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To the Light, even after it goes out! Happy year to you Su!!!

    Kitchen Smells smells like a good one :)
    Cant help remembering the way I figure out if my dish has come out right - smell it!

    ReplyDelete