Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Makeup Post!

Not feeling very wordy at the moment, so here is a filler post. Two EOTDs, eyes of today and yesterday! I was feeling a bit out of touch with makeup (I have been waking up at 4 am due to gastritis and the weather here is a bit blah, all the sweating is killing me) Yesterday, as I picked up my brushes and a palette full of bright colours, I was too inspired to attempt something bright and colourful. It did cheer me up a lot!


Look 1 (today): Pink and green
Pink is from Australis Paparazzi palette and 88 metallic palette
Purplish dark shade is also from 88 metallic palette
Green eyeliner is Ozone from Aromaleigh
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eye mascara
Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner on waterline with Ozone smudged along the lashline.



Look 2 (yesterday): Green, purple, blue
Aqua green, purple and the blue eyeliner is from Inglot palette
The blue used on the lateral side is Yaby Butterfly Blue
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in black and a bit of green smudged along the lashine

Here is face of yesterday with the green, purple, blue look.
No foundation! Yes, my skin is doing great! Pond's whitening cream topped with Nude by Nature finishing powder, Sassy Minerals blush in Celebrity, Lancome Color Fever lipstick in 312
Of course I had to tone down the brightness before heading out!

22 comments:

  1. Gosh Su, you are incredibly stunning! Wish I could pull off bright eyeshadows like you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Blush* Thank you! I love brights :)

      Delete
  2. Really pretty, you look lovely with these colours, so nice to see something a bit different to other blogs I follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I used to be stuck in the neutral rut too. Didn't take me long to get used to different colours :)

      Delete
  3. Well hello lovely lady :) Thought you would want to know that I also nominated you for an award on my blog (http://chloeblue2005.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/i-have-been-lucky-enough-to-be.html#comment-form) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so very exciting Jac! I'm off to check out :)

      Delete
  4. I really need to experiment with bright colours! I'll never come up to your standard but I should try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, come on Alice! You will look stunning in brights, I'm sure :)

      Delete
  5. So pretty. Bright colours really suit you. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have gorgeous eyes.I can't decide which look I like more. So bright and cheerful. I must try that stiletto mascara. Your lashes look beautiful. I hope you feel better soon. Sip mint or ginger tea and try chewing on ajwain. I find that really helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Lash Stiletto is a hit or miss. It is nice for length but kind of clumpy but it works for me :)
      Thanks so much for the tips, I'll try the tea and try to find ajwain here. xoxo

      Delete
  7. Your skin is AMAZING! You pull of the bright eye look so well too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! My skin is usually dry and all the sweating in humid Sydney is doing good for it after all :D

      Delete
  8. Soo pretty! It has been a few weeks since I've rocked a bright look, am planning on putting more effort into my makeup for tomorrow to make myself feel good :D thanks for being the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, would love to see what bright shades you come up with!! I totally understand, makeup can be such a feel factor :)

      Delete
  9. Su, you look gorgeous! You should post more looks♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks! I can get easily carried away and post a lot of makeup till you get bored :D

      Delete
  10. The first look is my favorite! Please do more makeup posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vintage! I don't do pinks usually but I love the pink and purple combo. Next time I might skip the eyeliner and keep it simple :)

      Delete
  11. Your skin is looking beautiful :) You are beautiful!!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww *blush* thank you! My skin is loving summer, not dry anymore! Though I think my forehead gives away the parchy skin :/

      Delete