Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beautorium Haul

Beauty Heaven is a great Aussie website that is full of fun beauty things. bh, as it is fondly called is really good at giving back to the members in the form of trials, prizes and lot more. bh has now come up with a new way of rewarding members, the Beautorium where you can exchange points earned on the website for some fabulous beauty products. Unbelievable but true, you get real products for virtual points!
I have been a bh member for 3 years, learnt a lot about makeup/skin care/hair care, met some beautiful people through the website, not to mention accumulated a ton of points just for having fun! I encashed my points for great stuff through the very first Beautorium event.

 Here is what I scored:
Freezeframe Instant Lash
Maybelline NY Master Precise eyeliner
Bottega Veneta perfume EDP
The Body Shop: White Musk Libertine EDT
O.P.I Nickki Minaj: Pink Friday nail polish
Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating mask
Sax Lipstick in Coral
Skin Physics Photon LED Rejuvenating System for face

Love, love, LOVE everything! Thank you bh ♥


12 comments:

  1. Ah what! They had Bottega Veneta? That's crazy good!. I never commented on bh, just lurked a bit, but now I wish I had gotten into it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was surprised and didn't think twice before grabbing it! You can still get points and get goodies in the next beautorium in three months :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, Bottega Veneta! And a Morrocan oil mask? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Moroccan Oil mask! Already used it and it is perfect for dry hair. Makes my hair really manageable and shiny. You need just a little and I'm sure this jar will go a long way.
      And the perfume is awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Oh Bottega Veneta that is a darn good haul! Great concept they have there:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concept is great for sure! I am happy that I am a part of it :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like you got a good deal. I love cashing in reward points I've got some excellent bargains that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! Would love to know what you got. I never really go for cashing in the points because there is always some catch. My first time, no catch here and so I am happy :)

      Delete
  5. Wow you scored some awesome stuff! :) This website sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Vintage! BH is a great website :)

      Delete
  6. Hi - I'm a new follower, just came across your blog from Liber Vix :)

    I've been wanting to try some Moroccan Oil products, my hair is so damaged and dry right now, half of it feels like straw - can't wait to hear a review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! Welcome aboard :)
      My hair is always damaged and dry, I can totally relate to the Straw like feel :( MO mask is really good, makes my hair soft and shiny :)

      Delete