Thursday, March 8, 2012

BPAL Lupercalia Haul!

Shopping, hauls and the lovely people we meet..... here's a toast to the interwebs! *Clink!
I am beyond excited to have just received some gorgeous BPAL perfume oils, thanks to Michelle who organised our joint order. She is a sweetheart! 
We placed an order to get some Lupercalia perfumes, Limited Edition perfumes released for Valentine's Day by BPAL - Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. We saved on shipping (which has sadly gone up to more than the price of a full bottle). 

Full bottles I got
Smut: LE for Lupercalia
Womb Furie: LE for Lupercalia. I already have it and love it. This is a backup bottle.
Snake Oil: General Catalogue. Backup bottle as well!

Frimps (free imps/samples given out with the order) and initial thoughts:
#20 Love Oil: It smells like Black Phoenix with no almond note. It is a sweeter, greener rose. Nice.
51: Floral, the kind of soft, sweet floral that I like.
Aelopile: Cold floral.
Dorian: Cake and tea. Yes, please!
The King of Hearts: Rosy lavender.
Galvanic Goggles: Nag Champa-incense like smell

Poison Apple Apothecary: Hatter's Tea Party (Thanks Michelle for including it): Floral Tea, beautiful.

I also just sniffed Smut. Yes, it is smutty and wicked! I like it so far, can't wait to try it.

7 comments:

  1. I love perfume hauls :) So many new things to smell! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love new perfumes to try too :) Oh I will have fun!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dorian is so good! Full bottle worthy :)

      Delete
  3. Awww, thanks so much for sharing a bpal order with me, darl! Ooh, I could just bathe in Dorian, it's so on my fs list!

    ReplyDelete