Saturday, April 21, 2012

Christian Dior Couturier Parfumeur

I was at Myer store today and saw this beautiful display of Dior perfumes. All the Dior perfumes currently available in the store are decanted into these pretty little bottles. The Cruise Collection, the flankers of Poisons, Miss Diors, J'dores, Addicts, Fahrenheits, etc...... though there are no limited editions or the actual Couturier Parfumeur range itself (like Mitzah, Granville, 1947). The bottles are not for sale (of course) but you can sit down in front of this display and sniff, test and try all of them. I really wish I had the time to do it!

I also had the pleasure of meeting the loveliest shop assistant who remembered me from a year ago, was friendly and answered all my questions. Because she was so nice and helpful, I did buy Dior Homme aftershave balm for the husband and was given a beautiful set of skin care samples. Now, that's some pretty good service! I am going back to buy Serum de Rouge. 

9 comments:

  1. They look so nice all together like that. I love it went you have great customer service, it really does make you want to go back. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true about customer service, hard to get good service even if we spend bucks. Love to go back to Dior counter :)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful display I've had bad customer service today what ever happened to the customer is right! :) Hope you are having a nice weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear about bad customer service, too bad! Makes us appreciate the good ones more I guess.
      My weekend was great, hope you are had a great weekend too :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! What an enchanting display - that totally would make me want to smell everything! And yes! The Serums de rouges are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE serum de rouge, the only ever lip product that I have finished in record time!

      Delete
  4. !! Is this in the CBD Myer? I need to go check these out, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's at Myer in Sydney CBD :) It is in a corner of the Dior counter behind the makeup display, not very visible. You'll have to look for it!

      Delete