Friday, April 27, 2012

Tom Ford White Musk Collection: Urban Musk

Tom Ford website: "The musk of carnal passion. This sexy, hedonistic scent leaves an indelible and irresistible impression as it brilliantly reveals the raw power of musk amidst seductive notes of jasmine, honey, black plum and incense."

Smells like a vain attempt to mask the stench of horse manure by generously spraying a jasmine scented air freshener. Even though the compost/skanky musk has the rural factor, it has an 'Urban' edge. It many not be a perfume I'd like to wear, but it is a smell that appreciate for the untamed animalic rawness of the musk. Cumin note that I detect has something to do with adding to the organic-ness of the musk. Can I say it is the most sophisticated of the skanky musks?!

Urban Musk is the last remaining of my Tom Ford White Musk samples which I found during a clean out this morning. It is also my least favourite of the White Musk range, the best I like being Jasmine Musk which is oh-so-heavenly! 

4 comments:

  1. oh my god, that first sentence! Yeah, I think I'll be staying away from this one lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I won't wear it but it is surely worth a sniff! :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, this does not sound like something I want to smell at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would so not wear it too but I do recommend smelling it :)

      Delete