Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May In A Pic

May was my birthday month and that's why I got myself more perfume than I usually do. Pretty good justification, huh? Plus, my lovely internet friends sent me fabulous goodies, thank you all ladies!

Embrace by PG Organics : Thanks to Sugarpuffish, who was kind enough to pass on these perfume samples to me. It smells mostly of Ylang Ylang and you can feel the essential oil and the natural goodness in it. A gentle, wearable floral.

Clean Favourites Coffret: Thank you Jac, I am thrilled to try all these wonderfully 'clean' perfumes! I am so tempted to pour some in my underwear drawer for that clean, fresh, laundry smell! The bottles are so cute too.

Lots and lots of perfume oil samples and SmashBox makeup: I am really stoked to get all this in the mail and to read a lovely birthday note from Michelle. She is generous as she is beautiful! Thank you!

Somethings I bought, well, just for the sake of it:
Bvgari Jasmin Noir Purse Spray
Narciso Rodriguez Essence In Colour Purse Spray
Kiehl's Amber Essence Oil Roll-on: Reviewed here.

Finally a decant of Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur from Surrender To Chance: The ladies who ran The Perfumed Court split and two of them started a rival perfume decanting website called Surrender To Chance. Whatever the drama is, I don't care and my loyalty lies with whoever gives me a better deal. After all, competition is a good thing. 

8 comments:

  1. Hurray! I hope you had a lovely birthday, Su - it's nice to indulge yourself every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great birthday, thanks Larie! It has been a nice indulgence :)

      Delete
  2. You have some awesome internet buddies! :) All of those perfumes look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased have met such wonderful people, like yourself :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, thanks for the mention, glad you are enjoying the fragrance, looks like a nice bundle of goodies you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely perfume! I have been enjoying it :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh Su Happy Birthday! your blog posts always make me wish my laptop had a smelling function :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo :) Oh, that would be great to have a smelling function!

      Delete