Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The S-A-D Project

Sample-A-Day, that is! I am excited to announce a new blog project for 2013! It is basically a review of a perfume sample, ideally one per day for one year. But given all other boring real life commitments, I am going easy and will do a review as often as possible. This will be for one year, the year 2013. I don't think I have 365 different perfume samples. So, it will be a review a day for one year or till I run out of samples, whichever comes first. It is going to be a mix of mostly indie (90%), commercial, niche, whatever I have in my stash. One really good thing about the project is that I have promised myself that I will not be buying any more perfume till I review everything I have! Great motivation to cull spending and flex my nose with what I already have!
So, here is what's happening! A lot of sorting and smelling!

Many thanks to Dee for inspiring me to do this. She is the best! She is starting a whole new blog for the sample project. I for one, can't wait to read it! 

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a great idea! I need to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, awesome! I´ll enjoy finding out what is in your stash and what it smells like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find out everything! I am excited :)

      Delete
  3. Wauuu, certainly looks like you have a lot to trial....look forward to reading about them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot, I'll be fine for about half year I guess :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, you guys are amazing. I kind of want to do the same thing but not on a daily basis. Maybe I'll join you. Sort of. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please do join! It is fun. I can't do everyday either but will try to catch for days I missed a post :)

      Delete